BoomX Cannabis Company is owned and managed by Anthony Cardillo (pictured left), Tony Cardillo (second from left), Mike Cardillo (right), and Kristin (Cardillo) Bowles (second from right).
They’re excited to work together on this new venture, but this isn’t their first rodeo. Their family construction business – A. Cardillo & Sons, Inc – was established in 1948 and is still thriving today.
Our owners are hands on, so when you visit our dispensary in Shirley, you’ll see them. Be sure to say hello! Until then, here are a few fun facts about each of them:
Anthony – Founding Partner/CEO
- Anthony and his wife Katie have three children.
- Despite his incredible work ethic, Anthony always puts his family first. He loves volunteering to coach their teams – specifically baseball and basketball.
- When he needs some down time, he loves to be on the beach in the Cape!
Kristin – Founding Partner/Dispensary Operations – General Manager
- Kristin and her husband Keith have a son who was born profoundly deaf and wears Cochlear Implants.
- After their son’s diagnosis, Kristin and her family decided to embrace and study American Sign Language (ASL). They remain active in the deaf community.
- You’d be hard-pressed to find a more passionate Disney fan!
Tony – Founding Partner/Principal
- Tony has been married to his wife Deb for 45 years! Together they have 10 grandchildren.
- An ardent Red Sox fan, Tony’s been a season ticket holder for decades.
- On Sundays, you’ll most likely find him taking long drives in his Corvette!
Mike – Founding Partner/Principal
- Mike and his wife Michelle have three young children.
- He’s a self-proclaimed aspiring “Silver Fox.”
- When a new Marvel movie is released, he’s first in line for tickets!